These 13 prosecco gift ideas are exactly what you need if you’re struggling to come up with gift ideas that go beyond a bottle of wine for that person in your life that loves their prosecco!
This prosecco gift guide has something for everyone. All of the prosecco gifts listed below range in price from $10-$90, so you’ll find the best gifts that fit just about anyone’s budget.
These gifts make great Christmas gifts but also work for any other special occasion such as birthdays, mother’s day, and more! I’ve also included some tips for gifting and ideas for a DIY prosecco gift basket.
- Things to Consider Before Choosing a Gift
- Prosecco Cocktail Recipe Books
- 1. Bubbly: Champagne + Sparkling Wine Recipes
- 2. Let’s Get Fizzical Cocktail Recipes
- 3. Tulip Prosecco Glasses
- 4. Stemless Insulated Flute Tumblers
- 5. Colorful Coupe Glasses
- 6. Faceted Coupe Glasses
- Tools for Serving Prosecco
- 7. Sparkling Wine Bottle Stoppers
- 8. Wine Chiller
- 9. Wine Chiller Rod with Foil Cutter Set
- 10. Rapid Wine Chiller
- Whimsical and Fun Gifts
- 11. Prosecco Scented Candle
- 12. Rose Gold Drink Glitter
- 13. Prosecco Pong
- Picking Out a Bottle of Prosecco
- Gift Basket Ideas
- More Wine and Gift Guides
Things to Consider Before Choosing a Gift
- Does your prosecco lover enjoy aesthetics or practicality? Or, maybe both? You’ll want to consider this as you peruse the list below. A more aesthetically inclined person may do best with a beautiful set of prosecco glasses. And, someone more practical-minded may enjoy something useful like a wine chiller.
- Are they adventurous or prefer tradition? Someone that is adventurous may love receiving a recipe book featuring prosecco and other bubbly drinks for something new to try. Someone more traditional taste may not appreciate something like that as much.
- What do you want to convey with this gift? If this is meant to be a silly, white elephant-type gift, something like “prosecco pong” (beer pong inspired game listed below) would be sure to evoke a good laugh. Or, if you need something more elegant or elevated, a beautiful set of coupe glasses would be perfect.
Prosecco Cocktail Recipe Books
This cocktail recipe book is a collection of 60 recipes that feature bubbly cocktails including French 75, Bubbly Mary, and a Margarita Fizz. It’s perfect for those that like to try new things. And, it’s absolutely beautiful with its gold leaf cover – it’s definitely a book that should be displayed.
This recipe book has more than 50 bubbly cocktail recipes that include prosecco cocktails amongst others. With a 4.9 rating from 819 reviews, it’s sure to wow the prosecco lover in your life.
These are the best type of glass to drink prosecco out of as the wider shape allows for the prosecco’s aroma to release and the tapered top prevents too many bubbles from escaping. Plus, they’re a nice change from standard Champagne flutes.
This lovely gift clocks in at around $16, so they are perfect for even smaller budgets.
These double insulated fluted tumblers are perfect for someone that enjoys the outdoors. They are the perfect present for sipping prosecco at the beach, on a picnic, or just while hanging out in their yard.
They keep the prosecco cold without worry of shattered glass.
Coupe glasses are also a common glassware choice for bubbly. These beautiful and colorful glasses are the ideal gift for someone that prefers striking asethetics or has eclectic taste.
These are so cute and versatile – they’re great for serving up margaritas as well!
These faceted coupe glasses are from Viski, which is my favorite glassware brand. They have the most beautiful designs with a modern and art deco vibe. If you think your gift recipient would love these faceted coupe glasses, they’ll also love the faceted martini glasses.
Tools for Serving Prosecco
Many feel that once you open a bottle of prosecco, you’re kind of obligated to finish the whole bottle as it will go flat if the leftovers are saved. That’s not the case with these bottle stoppers.
They can withstand the pressure of the carbonation and give an air-tight seal keeping the prosecco fresh and bubbly. They’re perfect for people that hate waste and/or those who may live alone.
This is another great option for those that enjoy the outdoors. This portable wine insulator can keep a bottle of prosecco cold for hours without the use of ice.
It is a bit of an investment (around $90), so if this is out of your budget, I have listed other more economical options below.
This wine chiller is more economical than the previous one coming in at about $15. Your gift recipient can keep the stainless steel rod in their freezer and then insert into the prosecco bottle to keep it cold for up to 2 hours. So, they’re perfect for those that love the outdoors or dining al fresco.
This chiller is different from the ones listed above in that it can not only keep a bottle cold for hours but can also chill a room-temperature wine if someone forgot to chill the bottle in the first place. It’s not just for sparkling wines like prosecco and can also be used to chill regular white wine as well.
This is the perfect gift for people (like me) that often forget to chill the wine in advance (thanks, adult ADHD!) It’s also quite economical coming in at around $25.
Whimsical and Fun Gifts
This candle has notes of prosecco, pomegranate, citrus, and berries and with one sniff will have you transported to Sunday brunch complete with bottomless mimosas.
Candles always make great gifts for people you might not know very well. You might know that they love prosecco, but you don’t know anything else about their taste or preferences.
You may have noticed on blogs and social media that one of the newest trendy cocktail mixers is edible glitter that can be added to any beverage. This beautiful rose gold glitter would go perfectly in a glass of prosecco for an impressive effect. It would also go great in a sparkling cocktail for some extra fun.
Beer pong just got a makeover! This one is perfect for a prosecco lover that loves to have fun! It’s also makes a great and amusing white elephant gift that is sure to bring out a smile and a good laugh.
Picking Out a Bottle of Prosecco
Anyone of these gifts above are perfect as stand alone gifts or paired with a nice bottle of prosecco. If you need help choosing a bottle of prosecco, I’m always a fan of going to local bottle shops and asking the experts there about their favorites. If you’re local to Charleston, I can’t recommend Edmund’s Oast Exchange enough – it’s a beer and wine shop run by some of the friendliest sommeliers you’ll find.
If you’re going to try to pick out a bottle by yourself, I recommend checking out Wine Folly’s Prosecco Guide.
Gift Basket Ideas
If you’re planning on buying a few prosecco-themed gifts to go in a custom DIY gift basket, I have a shopping list below to make sure that your prosecco lover is well taken care of. Feel free to add or subtract items based on your budget.
- Pick out a bottle of prosecco – buy their favorite if you know it or read about how to pick one out above. You can also pick out a couple of different mini prosecco bottles for a little wine sampler.
- Set of glassware or tumblers
- Prosecco cocktail recipe book or a handwritten card with a recipe or two written on it. If you need some ideas on what recipe to include on the card, check out my French 75, Negroni Sbagliato, Sparkling Pear Vodka Cocktail, or Mojito Royale.
- Something useful such as a set of sparkling wine bottle stoppers to keep leftover prosecco fresh or a wine chiller.
- Something whimsical such as a prosecco scented candle or some edible drink glitter for sparkling cocktails, like this Shimmering Cotton Candy Spritz.
- Line a gift basket (sometimes called gift hampers) or beautiful gift box with tissue paper (or eco-friendly option below) and a pretty bow, if desired, and fill the basket with all of the items purchased. And, then voila! You have the perfect prosecco gift set!
For an eco-friendly gift basket filler– buy a small throw blanket that can be part of the gift and serve as basket filler/liner.