These Loaded Sweet Potato Greek Fries are sent straight from the heavens. I promise, I’m not exaggerating – they are that good. Made in my brand, spanking new air fryer, they are super easy to make as well! But, let’s back up a minute and talk about this air fryer. Amazon Prime day got me this year. Amazon and their low priced air fryers hooked me, and I totally caved to the purchase of said air fryer. But honestly? I’m not sorry about it one bit. These Loaded Sweet Potato Greek Fries are one of the first dishes to christen my new kitchen toy. They also proved that the air fryer was a sound purchase. I can’t wait to try out a few of my other recipes in the air fryer. Recipes like my Margarita Wings, Nashville-Style Hot Chicken Sandwiches, or my Bang Bang Shrimp Tacos could be adapted for the air fryer. There are just so many possibilities, and I’m super excited to create some new recipes. I’m might be late to the air fryer party, but I’m sold and happy be here. Better late than never, am I right?
Now back to these fries! Seasoned with Greek seasoning, topped with feta cheese and chopped basil, and drizzled with sweet balsamic glaze, these fries are bound to be inhaled once they’re ready. They’re sweet with just the right balance of salt from the seasoning and cheese. The basil adds the perfect level of freshness. They would be fantastic as an appetizer, side, or dish for tailgating or football parties. Go see for yourself, and make these right now! Air fryer or not, this flavor composition is on point and won’t disappoint. I love a good rhyme. 🙂
Loaded Sweet Potato Greek Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon Greek seasoning blend
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Peel and slice potato into ¼ inch wedges or sticks. Toss potato slices in bowl with olive oil and Greek seasoning.
- Cook potatoes in air fryer without overcrowding (work in batches if needed) for 8 minutes, turning halfway.
- Once cooked, top fries with feta, glaze, and basil. Serve hot.