Yogurt Flatbread Recipe
This yogurt flatbread recipe has two ingredients and can be used for everything from flatbread pizzas to your favorite tacos.
- Author: Melissa
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 flatbreads 1x
- Category: quick bread
- 1 ½ cup self-rising flour
- ¾ cup plain yogurt (not Greek)
- In a stand-mixer bowl, add the self-rising flour (or flour, baking soda, and salt). Add the yogurt and mix with a paddle attachment until dough comes together into a sticky ball.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and turn the dough out on the surface; knead the dough until the dough is smooth and no longer sticky, using more flour as needed to make dough smooth.
- Divide dough into 4-6 equal balls. Roll each ball out flat to desired thickness or size.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is preheated, cook tortillas one at a time for 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned on each side. Tip: when the flatbread begins to get air bubbles, it’s a good time to flip.
Keywords: yogurt flatbread