White Chocolate and Raspberry Loaf Cake
This White Chocolate and Raspberry Loaf Cake is the perfect sweet loaf cake! The caramelized white chocolate paired with the tart sweetness of the raspberries makes this recipe a keeper! It’s a great addition to a breakfast, snack, or dessert.
- Author: Melissa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60-75 minutes
- Total Time: 70-85 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf cake 1x
- Category: Baking, Dessert, Snack, Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour + extra 1 tbsp.
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 container (6 oz.) of fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients – 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients – Greek yogurt, vegetable oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Then add the wet ingredients to the dry, and mix until just incorporated. Fold about ¾ of the white chocolate chips into the batter. Save the remainder of the chips for the top of the cake.
- Toss the container of raspberries in 1 tbsp. of all-purpose flour. Gently fold in raspberries to the batter until evenly distributed. Pour batter into the loaf pan and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 60 -75 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Allow to cool before removing from pan and slicing.
Keywords: White Chocolate and Raspberry Loaf Cake, Baking, Snack, Dessert, Breakfast