Salted Chocolate & Peanut Popcorn Clusters
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. (about 5 1/2 cups) mini marshmallows
- 8 cups plain popcorn (no salt, no butter)
- 2/3 cup salted peanuts
- 2 oz. dark chocolate chips
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in a large skillet or pot over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add in mini marshmallows and stir until marshmallows melted – careful not to burn. Remove from heat. Add in popcorn then fold in peanuts.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour mixture onto baking sheet and spread as much as possible with spatula. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes. Meanwhile, melt chocolate in microwave for about 1-1 1/2 minutes on high or until melted and spreadable.
- Once cooled, break into popcorn mixture into 12 pieces/clusters. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Chill for additional 10 minutes or until chocolate solid. Enjoy!