Orange Chocolate Granola
- Author: admin
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix oats, pecans, flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a small bowl. In a larger bowl, whisk together the honey (or agave), orange zest, orange juice, vanilla extract, and oil. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spread evenly onto the baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour. Set a timer to check and stir granola about every 20 minutes to ensure that edges don’t burn.
- Remove from oven and cool. Granola will continue to crisp up while cooling. Once cool, mix in dried fruit and chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.