Loaded Sweet Potato Greek Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Greek seasoning blend
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp. balsamic glaze
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees. Peel and slice potato into 1/4 inch wedges or sticks. Toss potato slices in bowl with olive oil and Greek seasoning.
- Cook potatoes in air fryer without overcrowding (work in batches if needed) for 8 minutes, turning halfway.
- Once cooked, top fries with feta, glaze, and basil. Serve hot.