It’s that time of year, and I’m sharing my absolute favorites in the first-ever A Grateful Meal’s holiday gift guide.
- I mean feta does make everything better, so why not say it loud and proud with my Etsy’s shop’s Feta Makes Everything Better t-shirt? Bonus! With this link, you can save 20% OFF your order!
- Flavored salts give such a flavor boost, and this gift set has my personal infused salt, truffle. You can sprinkle it on anything!
- Rewind Candles are locally made in Charleston and smell absolutely heavenly with the scents of your favorite wine varietals. My favorite scent in the Riesling, it has notes of tropical fruit, honey, and citrus.
- I love Portalupi’s Arneis wine. Arneis is known as the “White Barolo” hailing from the Piedmont region of Italy. Tasting notes include peaches, apricot, nutmeg, vanilla, and dried stone fruits and make for a perfect gift.
- Know someone that wants to learn more about wine? Wine Folly’s The Essential Guide to Wine is just the ticket. Pair it up with #4 for the perfect duo!
- There is nothing worse than being ready to bust open a bottle of wine that needs to be chilled, only to realize it’s still sitting on the rack. Help a friend out, and gift this wine cooler stick. By keeping it in the freezer, you’ll be able to chill a bottle in no time. Pair this one with #4 and #5 for the wine lover in your life with the perfect gift trio!
- If you’re not buying for a wine lover, don’t fret. Harney and Sons has a delicious White Christmas white tea blend is a winner for just about anyone on your list.
- Speaking of hot beverages, does anyone else struggle with letting their morning coffee or tea go cold in the winter before you finish it? My hand is way up in the air. This mug warmer acts as a coaster that keeps your beverage at a steady temperature despite what the temperature is around you. It’s the perfect accessory on a work desk to keep the coffee or tea warm this winter.
I hope you found something in my holiday gift guide that someone you love will love! Happy Holidays!