Feta Cherry Tomato Pasta (TikTok Feta Pasta)
This baked Feta Cherry Tomato Pasta (aka TikTok Feta Pasta) took the internet by storm. And for a good reason – it’s SO delicious and super easy.
- Author: Melissa
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- Category: pasta, meal prep
- Method: oven, baking
- 8 oz. of short pasta (like penne, cavatappi, rotini, etc.)
- 8 oz. block of feta cheese
- 2 pint containers of cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon + 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- Drizzle of honey (about 1 tsp.)
- ¼ cup of olive oil or avocado oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup of fresh basil, chopped
- Extra toppings (optional): chopped kalamata olives, extra chopped basil, red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook pasta to package’s instructions, drain, and set aside. While the pasta cooks, place the block of feta cheese in the center of a large baking dish. Arrange the cherry tomatoes around the cheese block. Sprinkle the minced garlic cloves and lemon zest, and then drizzle honey, oil, and lemon juice all over the cheese and tomatoes. Season everything with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake dish uncovered for about 35-40 minutes. When the dish comes out of the oven, mix the cheese and tomatoes together until evenly mixed. Then add the chopped fresh spinach and basil and mix again until the spinach and basil are wilted and evenly distributed.
- Toss the mixture with the warm pasta and serve immediately. Top with your favorite pasta toppings if desired.
Keywords: Feta Cherry Tomato Pasta, TikTok Feta Pasta