Edible Brownie Batter
This Edible Brownie Batter is so rich, creamy, and packed with fiber and protein to keep you satisfied thanks to its secret ingredient – black beans! It’s also much safer to eat than regular raw edible brownie batter!
- Author: Melissa
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 servings 1x
- Category: snack, dessert, chocolate, brownie batter
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1–2 heaping tbsp. of mini chocolate chips (double if using regular chips)
- Optional: fruit, pretzels, or graham crackers to dip
- Blend all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and dippers until smooth in a food processor or blender.
- Transfer batter to a bowl and fold in chocolate chips. Enjoy with your favorite foods to dip into the batter!
Keywords: snack, dessert, chocolate, brownie batter