Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
These Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs are quick and easy to make, not to mention super tender and flavorful! This is a great all-purpose recipe that can be used in multiple dishes.
- Author: Melissa
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 meatballs (or 24 mini meatballs) 1x
- Category: meatballs, dinner, appetizer
- Method: air fryer
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat air fryer at 400 degrees. Mix all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until all is evenly distributed.
- Divide the meat into 12 (or 24 for mini meatballs) equal balls. Place in air fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees. Serve with your favorite sauce.
Keywords: meatballs, dinner, appetizer